Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Bow


For the bow project I decided to just draw the big purple bow with a teal background. I didn't think i would enjoy drawing with prisma colors again but I really enjoyed making the highlights and low lights. I chose to do such a small part of a big picture because I didn't feel like this had anything to do with my concentration and I was just trying to get a project done. I actually feel like I learned a lot of new techniques for prismacolors and I'm starting to enjoy using them more. This bow took me about an hour and a half, I don't know if that's too long or too short considering the size is really small. I used old white sketch paper which I feel made the bow look really messy around the edges. I'm pretty happy with how my bow looks considering I didn't even want to do it in the first place. I'm happy I did though because I feel like I gained a lot of skill with colored pencil now.

No comments:

Post a Comment