Thursday, June 5, 2014

Sticky Situation


This is my "Sticky Situation" painting. Like most of my artwork, it is rushed and somewhat incomplete. This painting was a learning process, but I learned that acrylic isn't that scary, and I'll definitely use it in the future. I really liked the concept of the drawing, its more me and it's something I've been wanting to do for a while. Due to so many little mistakes, I think I'll try to do this painting again later on when I'm more skilled in acrylic paints. My favorite part about this painting is my monster, I constantly draw weird creatures like this one and I'm happy I had the chance to put it into a project of mine. 
I don't like how I rushed this painting. Like most of my work, I get distracted and before I know it I have one day left to finish a painting. I like the feeling of being rushed but I hate how it ends up.
I learned a lot of new techniques while painting. I learned how to use value with paint and how to add textures. This project was really just a learning process and I can't wait to do more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment