Thursday, October 30, 2014

Prismacolor

This is the original idea of my prismacolor reflection piece. I decided to take a photo like this because it shows my spine and ribcage. I find this photo really interesting and challenging to draw with colored pencils.
Here is the "finished" product of my prismacolor piece. I had many difficulties doing this, and while drawing I realized that prismacolor is not my cup of tea. At first I really enjoyed this project and had at lot of excitement doing it, but as I got farther within the drawing I had trouble with the paper ripping, causing me to rush. I wish I could have finished this drawing, but the more difficulties I had the less motivation I had to do it. I'll eventually finish this piece, but for now it will remain how it is. I enjoyed the colors I got to use with the prismacolors, in the skin I would use different shades of tans and greens and pinks to make myself look more sickly. My hair was my favorite part to draw, and since it was black, I could use whatever color I wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment